16 ULEAD BURN.NOW USER GUIDE
4. To rename a selected folder or file, right-click the file or folder and select Rename. The selected folder/file name will be highlighted and show a flashing cursor, and a
new name can be entered.
5. To delete any file or folder, select it then click Delete
on the Toolbar. Select
Disc: Revert to reset all settings of an open project to its previous saved state.
Burning a data disc
1. Click Burn disc displayed.
on the Toolbar. The Burning Options dialog box will be
Burning Options dialog box (Data Disc)
2. Under Disc Burner, you can rename the disc label, select a burner or create a disc image file, and set the number of copies to burn. When renaming the disc label, you
can use up to 16 characters.
Note: If ISO 9660 is selected as the file system, the Joliet option will be available. Joliet is an industry standard extension of ISO 9660 which supports Unicode in file names and permits extended file names of up to 64 characters in length, including spaces.
3. Under File system, select a file system that is appropriate for the device or operating system where the disc will be used. See “Choosing a file system”. Closing a disc prevents additional data to be written onto the disc after the burning process is finished.
4. Click Advanced Settings burning options”.
to select other burning options. For details, see “Disc
5. Click Burn
to start the burning process.