Twp.) Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, 1990. 112pp (pb, ind, sis, vgc); Rice, P. A. “Oakdale Church “ Record: Berrysburg Circuit East Pennsylvania Confernce Evangelical Association (1863-1968), 1992. 64pp (pb, ind, sis, pn); Stroh, O. H. Dauphin County Tombstone Inscriptions Vol III, 1993. 108pp (pb, ind, nc).
123. Wright, F. Edward. Early Church Records of Lebanon County, Pennsylvania. Westminster, Md: Family Line Pub, 1995. xv, 511pp (pb, ind, nc).
124. Stacks, Clyde P. This Is Palmyra, 1760-1960. [Palmyra, Pa: Bi-centennial Committees?, 1960?]. 208pp (ads, b/w ill, vgc); Smith, William E. and Lenora Adam. Guide to the Genealogical Materials of the Hauck Memorial Library House in the Lebanon County Historical Society 1984. Lebanon, Pa: Lebanon County Historical Society, 1984. 64pp (pb, is, vgc).
125. Isele, Evelyn L. Jonestown, Pennsylvania, 1761-1961. [History; Indians; geology; The Union Canal; The Lancaster, Lebanon & Pine Grove RR; The South Mountain RR; Dower chests; Worship; etc + a related ephemeral item]. Jonestown, Pa: The Jonestown Bicentennial Committee, 1961. 159pp (b/w ill, vgc); Sestercentennial History Hill Lutheran Church (Berg Kirche) 1733-1983. [Reprint of the Bicentennial Edition w/additions].Lebanon, Pa: Lebanon County Hist. Soc, 1983. 94pp (pb, b/w ill, map of cemetary, pn).
126. Greenholt, K. Abstracts of Adams County, Pennsylvania Wills 1800-1826; McQuillis, Listing of Inhabitants in 1779 - Adams County, Pennsylvania; Iscrupe, Listing of Inhabitants in 1779 - York, County, Pennsylvania; Adams County church Records of the 18th Century; An Alphabetical Listing of the Assessed Inhabitants of York County, Pennsylvania, for the Year 1762 [Book 1]; An Alphabetical Listing of the Assessed Inhabitants of Yorc County, Pennsylvania, for the Year 1762 [Book 2]; Surviving Early Records of York County, Pennsylvania: More Precisely Being An Alphabetical Listing of the “Taxables”...1771. (pb, last 3 stapled/typed sheets of paper, gc-pn, most vgc).
127. Fralish, J. C. Part Twenty-One: Cumberland Counth Archives, Series one: Records of the Office of the Recorder of Deeds: Volume One: Deed Abstracts, Bokks A, 2A, B Through G, and Mortgage Book A, 1750-1785, 1988. 104+pp (pb, ind, vgc); Appleby, A. Listing of Inhabitants in 1778 - Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, 1983. 21pp (pb, pn); Penrod, S. Cumberland County, Pa, Marriages 1761-1817, 1983. 42pp (pb, ind, pn).
128. Perry County Collection: A Re-print of Four Rare Local Histories of Perry County, Pennsylvania, [includes: A Long Road Home; Forty Letters to Carson Long; Tales of the Cocolamus; Émigré Saga] 1979. 60, 178, 152, 78pp+ lvs of plates (bib, b/w ill, pn); Focht, D. H. Classified Indes to Churches Between the Mountains: A History of the Lutheran Congregations in Perry County, Pennsylvania, 1974. 52pp (pb, ind, is, spiral bd, vgc); The Perry Review, [periodical of the Perry Historians] nos 6 & 7 (1981 & 1982) 84pp (pb, vgc).
129. Myers, P. W. Frontier Rangers from Northumberland County, Pa 1778-1783, 1988. 58pp (pb, bib, ind, nc); Walter, C. D. Index to Wills of Northumberland County, Pennsylvania Volume I (1772-1858), c1985. 25pp (pb, spiral bd, vgc); Snyder, C. Northumberland County in the American Revolution, nd. 530pp+ lvs of plates. (pb, ill, vgc).
130. Schwalm, G. P. Host “Tulpehocken” Church at Marion Township, Berks County, Pennsylvania, c1991. 128pp (pb, ind, pn); Weiser, F. S. Tulpehocken Church Records, 1730- 1800: Christ (Little Tulpehocken) Church and Altalaha Church, Rehrersburg, 1982. Sources and Documents of the Pennsylvania Germans #7. 202pp (pb, ind, pn); Weiser, F. S. Records of Pastoral Acts at Christ Lutheran Church, Stouchsburg, Pennsylvania, Part 1: Baptisms 1743- 1819, 1989. Sources ... #12. 145pp (pb, ind, nc); Weiser, F. S. Records of...Christ Lutheran..Part