Spelling and Pronunciation of German Names [title wrong on front cover]. (last 4 books pb, gc- nc, most pn).
149. Seitz, R. H. Pennsylvania’s Historic Places. Photos by Blair Seitz, 1989. 176pp 11.25” (col ill, dj, nc); Clint, F. Pennsylvania Area Key: A Guide to the Genealogical Records of the State...Including Maps, Histories, Charts and Other Helpful Materials, 2nd ed. 1976. 150pp (pb, b/w ill, ind, pn); Quaint and Interesting Cartoons About Pennsylvania, nd. 35pp (pb, b/w ill, vgc).
150. Bayley, B. The Family Heritage Book [created for the Novinger family]; Bayley, B. The Novinger Family Heritage Book; Taylor, S. The Amazing Novinger New World Registry: No 10; The Novingers in America: From 1790 to 1998; [3 microfiche of Yeager, Buffington, Creighton, Jacobs, Lemon, Hoffman & Woodside 1912]. (last 2 books pb, vgc-nc, most pn).
151. The Palatine Immigrant. Columbus, Ohio: Palatines to America. (periodical). 104 misc iss [including Decennial Index 1975-1985]: (1975-2004). (pb, b/w ill, vgc).
152. Cauffman, P., M. Shade, G. Otto and J. Akerboom. Descendants of Jacob and Margaret Moretz : A Partial Listing, 2nd ed. 1990. 408pp (pb, ind, vgc); Genealogy of John W. Deppen, 1974. 69pp (pb notebook, b/w ill, vgc); History of the Sibole Family, nd. 72pp (pb notebook w/photocopied pp, b/w ill, vgc).
153. 3 hymnals: A Collection of Hymns, for the Use of the United Brethren in Christ.., 1861. 764pp 5.5” (foxing, ind, sps, words only, gc); Hymn-Book of the Evangelical Association, 1882. 549, 19pp 5” (caif, ind, sis, words only, gc); , 1882. 549, 19pp 5” (caif, ind, sis, words only, gc); Hanby, W. The Church Harp: Or Latest Compilation of Sacred Songs, Designed for All Denominations, revised ed, 1856. 192pp 4.5” (al, ds, foxing, includes handwritten note about original owner Mary Harmon from 1852, pp torn, words only, mc).
154. Hawbaker, Gary T., and Clyde L. Groff. A New Index: Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, before the Federal Census. [Indexes to tax records, listing name, twp or borough, tax classification, oath of allegiance, trade, etc]. Vol 2 [Index to the 1780 Tax Records] Hershey, Pa: Gary T. Hawbaker, c1982. 84pp (pb, b/w maps, pn); Hawbaker, Gary T. Lancaster County, Pennsylvania Quarter Sessions Abstracts (1729-1742). Book 1. Hershey, Pa: Gary T. Hawbaker,
1986.119pp (pb, ind, vgc).
Der Reggeboge. [Journal of the Pennsylvania German Society]. Allentown, Pa/Birdsboro,
Pa: The Society. 42 misc iss: (1970-2000) (pb, ill, vgc); Es Elbedritsche, [Newsletter of the Pennsylvania German Society]. Birdsboro, Pa: The Society. 24 misc iss: (1989 - 2000). (pb, vgc).
156. Hall, C. M. The Atlantic Bridge to Germany: Volume II: Hessen Part A, Rheinlan-Pfalz Part B (The Palatinate), 1976. xx, 79, xii, 80pp (pb, b/w ill, ind, maps, vgc); Hall, C. M. The Atlantic Bridge to Germany: Volume IV, Saarland, Alsace-Lorraine, Switzerland, 1976. 168pp (pb, b/w ill, ind, vgc); Bell, R. M. Emigrants From the wolfersweiler Region of Germany to Pennsylvania 1730-1750, 1982. 27pp (pb, ind, stapled pp, vgc).
157. 1833 Thru 1906 Palatine Emigrants From Ednkoben (in Rheinland Pfalz, West Germany) to North America, 1989. 98pp (pb, ill, vgc); Autobiographical Lectures by Dr. Alfred Hans Kuby and Edenkoben Revisited, 1998. 36pp (pb, b/w ill, ind, pn); Palatines to America: Surname Index, Special Publications No. 3, 1980. 51pp (pb, sis, vgc); Palatines to America: The Ancestor Chart Project - Vol. 2, Special Publications No. 4, 1982. 154, 9pp (pb, ind, vgc).
158. Groff, B. and J. Wilson. Good Earth & Country Cooking, 1974. 253pp (ill, ind, vgc); Westmoreland Glass Company Grapeville, PA. , nd. 168, 49pp (pb, b/w ill, oblong, spiral bd, vgc); First 200 Years: Intelligencer Journal Lancaster, Pennsylvania [1794-1994], 1993. no pagination 14’’ (pb, b/w ill, pn).