Wenger, J. C. Glimpses of Mennonite History and Doctrine, 1949. 3d printing; Wenger, J.
The Doctrines of the Mennonites, 1952; Smith, C. H. Mennonites in America. Mennonites and
Their Heritage no 2; Yoder, E. Our Mennonite Heritage. Mennonites and Their Heritage no 3; Kaufman, E. G. Our Mission as a Church of Christ. Mennonites and Their Heritage no 4; Coffman, S. F. Mennonite Confession of Faith, 1939. (last 4 pb, mc-gc, most gc).
160. Pellman, H. R. Eastern Mennonite College, 1917-1967: A History; Erb, P. The Alpha and the Omega; Ortíz, J. and D. Graybill. Reflections of an Hispanic Mennonite; Lichdi, D. G. Mennonite World Handbook: Mennonites in Global Witness ; Good, P.P. Paul and Alta. (last 3 pb, gc-pn, most vgc).
161. Menno Simons’ Life and Writings: A Quadricentennial Tribute, 1536-1936. [Contents: Biography, by Harold S. Bender; Writings, selected/tr by John Horsch]. Scottdale, Pa: Mennonite Pub House, 1944. 110+pp (pb, b/w map, cover soiled, gc); Horsch, John. Mennonites in Europe. 2d ed, sl rev. Mennonite History, 1. Scottdale, Pa: Mennonite Pub House, 1950. 427pp + lvs of plates. (bib, b/w ill, ind, gc).
162. Shetler, Sanford G. Preacher of the People: A Biography of S. G. Shetler (1871-1942), Bishop, Evangelist, Pastor, Teacher. [1st printing]. Scottdale, Pa: Herald Press, 1982. 286pp (bib, b/w ill, dj, folded leaf tipped in at rear, pn); Graybill, J. Paul, Ira D. Landis, and J. Paul Sauder. Noah H. Mack: His Life and Times, 1861-1948. [Lancaster, Pa]: Board of Bishops of the Lancaster Mennonite Conference, . 177pp + lvs of plates. (b/w ill, ind, sis, sl foxing, gc).
163. Horst, Abram Sauder. A Family History of the Descendants of William Weber Horst: Including Some of His Ancestry. np: [Author?], 1976. no pagination (pb, vgc); Graybill, Henry Benner. The Life Story of Joseph [1735-1806] and Susan Graybill. Lancaster, Pa: Heralds Printing Service, 1974. 84pp (pb, b/w ill, pn).
164. Martin, Raymond S., and Elizabeth S. Martin. Bishop Jonas H. Martin: His Life and Genealogy. Baltimore: Gateway Press, 1985. 269pp (b/w ill, ind, nc); Lichty, Marian E. History of Goodville Mennonite Church, 1900-1975. [Goodville, Pa: Author?], 1976. 25pp (pb, b/w ill, pn).
165. Eby, Martin Christian. History of the Hershey Mennonite Church of Salisbury Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. [Mohnton, Pa: Author], 1978. 54pp (pb, bib, b/w ill, vgc); Hershey, J. Eby. Family Record of Martin R.[1882-1974] and Sue L. Eby Hershey. np:[Author],
27pp (pb, b/w ill, nc).
Hammer Creek Mennonite Church 1819, 1913, 1990. [Lancaster County, Pa]: Hammer
Creek Mennonite Church, 1990. 102pp (pb, b/w ill, pn).
167. The Story of Hinkletown Mennonite Church, 1943-1985. Paul S. Hoover, photography ed; Edna K. Wenger, copy ed. Ephrata, Pa: The Church, 1985. 218pp (b/w ill, pn).
168. Sauder, George G. History of Lichty’s Church and Cemetery, 1889-1964. [W/ cemetery records]. East Earl, Pa: Weaverland Mennonite District, [1964?]. 92+pp (pb, b/w ill, sis, sl soiled, gc).
169. Erdman, Charles R. [Commentaries on the Books of the New Testament]. 8 of 17 vols. [Matt; Mark, Luke, John; Rom; II Cor; Rev; general epistles]. Philadelphia: Westminster Press, c1916-45. ca 160pp/vol. (ub, gc).
Han, Nathan E. A Parsing Guide to the Greek New Testament. Scottdale, Pa: Herald Press,
479pp (dj, pn).