184. Witmer, D.W. Mountville Sesquicentennial, 1814-1964: June 28-July 4, 1964. [Mountville, Pa: Mountville Sesquicentennial Association, 1964]. 128pp (pb, ads, b/w ill, maps, ports, vgc).
185. Kendig, Willis, et al. Bicentennial, Salunga, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, 1760-1960. [Cover title: Salunga Bicentennial… Includes history of churches, fire co, sports, etc]. [Salunga, Pa: Bicentennial Staff?, 1960?]. pp (pb, ads, b/w ill, sl ds, gc).
186. Fuller, W. RFD: The Changing Face of Rural America. 2nd printing, 1966. 361pp+pp of plates (b/w ill, dc, ind, vgc); Journal of the Lancaster County Historical Society. Vol. 101, no 1 (1999). (pb, b/w ill, nc.); Papers Read Before the Lancaster County Historical Society, 7 misc iss: Vol 28, nos 3 & 10 (1924), vol 56 no 1 (1952), vol 57, nos 1-3 & 5 (1953). ( pb, b/w ill, vgc).
187. Musser, Wilma I. The Village of West Willow, 1710-1974, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania: A History. Community Historians Annual, 13. Lancaster, Pa: Lancaster Theological Seminary, 1974. 92pp (pb, bib, ill, sl foxing/staining, gc); Hollinger, Paul R. Now and Then in Providence Township [Lancaster Co, Pa], 1700-1976. Np, 1976 (Lancaster, Pa: Stauffer Printing Service). 192pp (pb, bib, b/w ill, ind, vgc).
188. Five agriculture related items. Sanders, R. W. Vintage Farm Tractors: The Ultimate Tribute to Classic Tractors; Wendel, C. H. 150 Years of J. I Case; Green-Armytage, S. Extraordinary Chickens; Pukite, J. A Field Guide to Cows: How to Identify and Appreciate America’s 52 Breeds; Fojut, R., ed. The Best Of Tractor Talk: Tractors of the Great Depression. (last two pb, gc-pn, most nc).
189. McGinnis, R. J. The Good Old Days: An Invitation to Memory. New York: Harper & Brothers,1960. 256pp 13” (dj, ill, vgc).
190. Kraybill, Spencer L. Pennsylvania’s Pine Creek Valley: and Pioneer Families. Baltimore, Md: Gateway Press, 1991. 1354pp ( bib, b/w ill, ind, signed and dated by author, nc).
191. Sales Manual 1927: Agricultural Implements and Industrial Equipment for the Fordson Tractor, Specially Built Equipment for Ford Cars and Trucks: Gash-Stull Company. Chester, Pa: Gash-Stull Company [1926?]. 393pp (b/w ill, ds, pp damaged/torn, mc); Farnham, Alexander. Tool Collectors Handbook of Prices Paid at Auction for Early American Tools. 2nd ed. Stockton, NJ; [author?], c1972. 67pp (pb, b/w ill, pn).
192. Plunkett-Powell, Karen. Remembering Woolworth’s: A Notalgic History of the World’s Most Famous Five-and-Dime. New York: St. Martin’s Press, 1999. 248pp +pp of plates (pb, bib, ill, ind, nc); Penney, J. C. Fifty Years with the Golden Rule. New York: Harper & Brothers, 1950. 245pp (pb, sl yellowed, vgc).
193. Denney, J. D. Trolleys of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country; Official Program of the Inaugural Ceremonies Inducting into Office Dwight D. Eisenhower...Richard M. Nixon: January 20, 1953; Shank, W. H. Historic Bridges of Pennsylvania; French, J. C. et al. Rafting Days in Pennsylvania, 1922; Aurand, A. M. Quaint Idioms and Expressions of the Pennsylvania Germans. (pb, gc-vgc, most gc).
5 booklets from the Logging Railroad Era of Lumbering in Pennsylvania series: Kline, B.
G. Pitch Pine and Prop Timber: The Logging Railroads of South-Central Pennsylvania, book
#1; Kline, B. F. G. “Wild Catting” on the Mountain: The History of the Whitmer and Steele Lumber Companies, book #2; Tabor, T.T. Sunset Along the Susquehanna Waters: Williamsport, Leetonia, Slate Run, Cammal, Glen Union, Gleasonton, book #4; Tabor, T. T. The Goodyears: An Empire in the Hemlocks, book #5; Tabor, T. T. Tanbar, Alcohol, and Lumber: The Forest Industries of St. Marys, Hallton, Wilcox, Portland Mills, Straight, Johnsonburg, book #10. (pb, vgc).