195. [3 one-sheet legal documents of Emma Martin from 1894-95. Includes an Article of Agreement for sale of property and two This Indenture for loans. Documents are backed w/ cardboard and covered in plastic. (vgc)].
196. O’Connor, Terrence D. A Remembrance of the Heritage of the Millersburg Ferry and The Susquehanna Coal Diggers at Millersburg in Bygone Days. [Millersburg, Pa; author?], 1976. pp (pb, b/w ill, vgc); Dunkleberger, George F. The Story of Snder County, Pennsylvania 1855-1955: Official Souvenir Historical Book Commemorating the Snyder County Centennial Celebration August 11-14, 1955. [Selinsgrove, Pa]: Centennial Committee, 1955. Printed by The Selinsgrove Times. pp (pb, ads, b/w ill, sl grease stained, mc).
197. Shank, W. H. Great Floods of Pennsylvania, 3rd printing, 1974. 88pp (pb, b/w ill, vgc); Stevens, S. K. Pennsylvania History in Outline, 3rd ed, 1964. 58pp (pb, vgc); Breininger, L. P. Going, Going, Gone: An Historical Account fo the Public Sale in the Berks Country Area of Pennsylvania, 1977. 40pp (pb, b/w ill, vgc).
198. Landis, I.D. The Lancaster Mennonite Conference History and Background [2 copies]; History of Lichty’s Church and Cemetery 1889-1964; Shank, F. Revival Fires; Ressler, M. E. and J. H. Hess. Light Across the Years [250th Anniversary of the Byerland Mennonite Congregation 1724-1974]; Campbell, R. H. Out of the Silent Past [short story of Byerland Church and the community] 1950; The Sword and Trumpet, Vol 70, no 7 (2002); plus: [program Centennial Historical Meeting Lichty Mennonite Mennonite Meetinghouse: June 24-25, 1989 and itinerary along w/ information about places on Stumptown Tour, June 27, 1981]. (pb, gc-vgc, most gc).
199. 3 Mennonite Church histories: Nolt, R. and R. LeFever. God’s Faithfulness to Every Generation: Erb Mennonite Church 1799-1994, 1994. 115pp (pb, b/w ill, spiral bd, vgc); Witmer, N. A History of the Erisman Mennonite Church: Celebratine the Centennial Anniversary of the Existing Erisman Meetinghouse, 1991. 63+pp (pb, b/w ill, vgc); Manheim Mennonite Church...100 Years of God’s Faithfulness 1896-1996, 1996. 88pp (pb, b/w ill, vgc).
200. Hammer Creek Mennonite Church 1819, 1913, 1990. [Lititz, Pa]: Hammer Creek Mennonite Church, 1990. 102pp (pb, b/w ill, vgc); Landis, Ira, D. The Lancaster Mennonite Conference: History and Background. Lancaster, Pa: Christian Nurture Comm of the Lancaster Mennonite Conference, 1956. 114pp (pb, bib, b/w ill, cover stained, ind, gc).
201. ; Ressler, M. E. and J. H. Hess. Light Across the Years [250th Anniversary of the Byerland Mennonite Congregation 1724-1974]; Campbell, R. H. Out of the Silent Past [short story of Byerland Church and the community] 1950; Winters, J. W. Kinzer Mennonite Church 1897- 1997; Eby, M. C. ; Eby, M. C. History of the Hershey Mennonite Church of Salisbury Township Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, 1978; [plus: Program of Meeting in the Interests of Church History, Sponsored by The Historical Society of The Lancaster Mennonite Conference at the Weaverland Mennonite Meetinghouse April 22, 23, 24, 1960]. (pb, gc-pn, most vgc).
202. Zimmerman, Noah L. History of the Lost Creek Mennonite Church and Its Community, [Oakland Mills?], Pa; Mennonite Historical Society of the Juniata District, 1962. 46pp (pb, b/w ill, vgc); Landis, Ira D. The Missionary Movement among Lancaster Conference Mennonites. Scottdale, Pa: Mennonite Publishing House, 1937. 119pp (pb, b/w ill, ind, gc).
203. Zeamer, Jacob K. Record of Burials in the Millersville Mennonite Cemetery from July 1, 1908, to January 16, 1943. Scottdale, Pa: Herald Press, 1943. 113+pp (b/w fp, dj, vgc); Hess, Mahlon. Gleanings from Our Past: Masonville Mennonite Church. [Washington Boro, Pa: The Congregation?], 1975. 104pp (pb, bib, b/w ill, sis, vgc).
204. Miller, Otto J. History of Millwood Mennonite Church District: Congregations, Missions, Christian Day Schools, and Bible School. Ed by J. Paul Graybill. Np: The Millwood District