64pp (pb, ill, gc); History of the Southwestern Conference [Pennsylvania Mennonites]. np,
228pp (pb, front cover loose, ind, mc).
Unruh, John D. In the Name of Christ: A History of the Mennonite Central Committee and
Its Service, 1920-1951. Scottdale, Pa: Herald Press, 1952. 404pp (bib, b/w ill, dj, ind, vgc).
214. Shank, K. F. Revival Fires; Brunk L. B. Singing Revival [Hymnal]; Brunk, G. R. II. A Trumpet Sound: A Crisis Among Mennonites on the Doctrine of Christ; Shetler, S. G. Biblical Perspectives on Women in Ministry; Hostetter, C. N. Anabaptist-Mennonites Nationwide USA; Kraybill, D. B. Passing on the Faith: The Story of a Mennonite School; The Church and Homosexuality [Lancaster Conference of the Mennonite Church, 1997 - 3 copies]; Hope Herald, Vol 9, no 12 (1975); Lefever, F. D. 40 Reasons Why I Believe the Bible to be the Inspired Word of God [pamphlet]; [program Menno Heirs from the Foresingers Bicennial Tour 2004]. (pb, gc- pn, most vgc).
215. Sensenig, J. Carl. They Were Gentle Among Us: The Sotry of Earl and Dorothy Sensenig. Denver, Pa: Author, 1997. 224pp (pb, b/w ill, ind, nc); plus: [program Centennial Historical Meeting Lichty Mennonite Mennonite Meetinghouse: June 24-25, 1989 (pb, vgc)].
216. Reimer, Gustav E., and G.R. Gaeddert. Exiled by the Czar: Cornelius Jansen and the Great Mennonite Migration, 1874. Newton, Kan: Mennonite Publications Office, 1956.. 205pp + pp of plates (b/w ill, dj, signed, vgc); Swalm, E. J. “My Beloved Brethren...”: Personal Memoirs and Recollection of the Canadian Brethren in Christ Church. Nappanee, Ind: Evangel Press, 1969. 156pp + pp of plates (b/w ill, dj, vgc).
217. Detwieler, Lowell. The Hmmer Rings Hope: Photos and Stories from Fifity Hears of Mennonite Disaster Service Scottdale, Pa: Herald Press, 2000. 184pp (ill, oblong, nc); Erb, Paul. Orie O. Miller: The Story of a Man and an Era. Scottdale, Pa: Herald Press, 1969. 304pp (b/w port, dj, ind, signed by Orie Miller, sl soiled, vgc).
Garber, B. S. 75 Years of Farm Life on the Willow Farm Willow Street, Pennsylvania,
152pp (pb, b/w ill, signed by author, vgc); Herr, H. E. Memories fo a Country Mennonite
Deacon, 1981. 62pp (pb, b/w ill, vgc); Garber, E. V. H. The Beaten Paths of Papa and His Folks, 1975. 63pp + pp of plates (pb, b/w ill, vgc); [plus: program The 250th Anniversary of The Founding of Lancaster County, 1710....September 20, October 1,2, 1960. (pb, vgc)].
219. Hershey, Ruth W. Hernley Family Tree. [Lancaster, Pa: Author?], [1978?]. [26pp] (pb, b/w ill, vgc).
220. Bucher, Henry R. Genealogical List of “Bucher Family” 1755-1897. Lititz, Pa; Author, nd, [bd w/ Bucher Family History 1862-1981 by Jonas Hess Bucher and Ada Mae Bucher] 13pp (pb, pn).
221. Kready, Norman B. Genealogy of the Kready Family from the First Emigrant to This Country Down to the Present Time as Far as Could be Ascertained. [Manheim, Pa: Author?, 1976?] (Printed by Gordonville, Penna. Print Shop). 178pp (b/w ill, ind, nc); Kready, Norman B. Life Memories of Norman B. Kready. [Lititz, Pa: Author?], 2002. 64pp (pb, b/w ill, signed by the author, nc).
[See lot #221].
Wenger, Eli D. History of Michael S. Wenger (1819-1900): Ancestors and Descendants:
Also Biography of John S. Wenger (Blind). [Manheim, Pa: Author?], 1960. 95+pp (pb, ind, sl stained, gc).