[Single sheet w/ 7 dyeing recipes for different colors in handwritten, primitive English.
x 15.5”(pen-and-ink, laid paper, elaborate circular crown-escutcheon watermark plus smaller
G R watermark topped by crown, complete separation at middle fold, mc).
301. [Single-sheet Vorschrift with religious sentiments, capitals & lowercase alphabets, Andreas Hirschi, April 13, 177[?]. 9.5 x 15” (decorative “I A C” escutcheon watermark, laid paper, pen- and-ink only, no decoration, complete separation at horizontal and vertical fold lines, mc)].
302. [Single-sheet fraktur: 8 x 12.5,” hand-drawn, colored, w/ two large yellow hearts topped with large red floral-and-leaf decorations, wide yellow border with double-ruled edges and red corner blocks, C B watermark, laid paper, partial separation at center fold. (gc)].
303. [17 volumes of The Harvard Classics Deluxe Edition series, incl. Plato, Epictetus, and Marcus Aurelius; Famous Prefaces, Addison, Steele, Swift, Defoe, Johnson, and Others; Thackeray, Newman, Ruskin, Huzley, Thoreau, and Others; Tennyson to Whitman, Bacon, Milton, and Browne; Dante, Homer, Chaucer to Gray, Marlowe and Shakespeare, Franklin, Woolman, and Penn; Darwin and Voyage of the Beagle; Bunyan and Izaak Walton, Dana, Collins to Fitzgerald, American Historical Documents, and The Thousand and One Nights. P. F. Collier & Son Corporation, 1910-1969. Aprox. 400pp/vol (very sl foxing, ub, gc-pn)].
304. Wagner, Murray L. A Centennial History: First Church of the Brethren, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 1896—1996. Kearney, Neb: Morris Publishing, 1996. (pb, bib, b/w ill, nc); Siegrist, Joanne Hess and Suzanne Ruhl Hess. Hess Family Tours: A Self Tour Guidebook. [includes 4 pp June 2003-June 2004 additions]. [Lancaster, Pa?]: White Oak Publishing, 2004. 87pp (pb, ill, pn).
305. Smelser, Ronald with Thomas Dullien and Heribert Hinrichs. Preliminary Survey of the German Collection. Finding Aids to the Microfilmed Manuscript Collection of the Genealogical Society of Utah series, 2. Salt Lake City, Utah: University of Utah Press, 1979. 580pp (pb, b/w ill, pn).
306. Kemp, Thomas J. The 1995 Genealogy Annual: A Bibliography of Published Sources. Wilmington, Del: Scholarly Resources, Inc, 1996. 397 pp (pn); Anderson, Alloa and Wallace, Loraine. Genealogical Research in Libraries. 3rd ed. Traverse City, Mich: [authors?], 1992. 60pp (ind, spiral bd, pn).
Conserving Pennsylvania’s Historic Past. 1939. 21 pp. (exlib, gc); Iscrupe, W and Iscrupe,
Pennsylvania Line: A Research Guide to Pennsylvania Genealogy and Local History. 1990.
376 pp. (pb, vgc); Duffin, J. Guide to Records of the Sale of Commonwealth Property in the County of Philadelphia, 1780-1798. 1996. 79 pp. (pb, ind, pn); Elliott, W. Research in Pennsylvania. 1987. 39 pp + pp/lvs of plates. (pb, b/w ill, cover sl marked, vgc).
308. Hawbaker, Gary T. and Groff, Clyde L. A New Index: Lancaster County, Pennsylvania Before the Federal Census Volume 4. Hershey, PA: Gary T. Hawbaker, 1985. 108 pp. (pb, ind, vgc); Gerberich, Albert H. and Brumbaugh, Gaius M. Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Tax Lists 1751, 1756, 1757, 1758 with Additional Tax Lists and Index. Washington D.C: National Genealogical Society, 1972. 35 pp. (pb, cover sl marked up, ind, gc).
309. [Seven 3-ring binders with: Peters, ed. The Ohio Genealogical Society Newsletter and Reports: 1991; The Ohio Geneaological Society Reports and Newsletter: 1993; The Ohio Genealogical Society Newsletter and Reports: 1995; The Ohio Genealogical Society Newsletter and Reports: 1994; The Ohio Genealogical Society Newsletter and Reports: 1996; The Ohio Genealogical Society Newsletter and Reports: 1992; The Ohio Genealogical Society Newsletter and Reports: 1997. (gc)].