310. Agriculture of Pennsylvania, 1893: Reports of the State Board of Agriculture. [Harrisburg?], Pennsylvania: Clarence M. Busch, 1893. 639 pp + lvs of plates. (cover torn, ind, pp missing/torn, tp torn, pc); Yearbook of the United States Department of Agriculture: 1903. Washington: Government Printing Office, 1904. 728 pp + lvs of plates. (foxing, ill, ind, pp sl torn, spine torn, mc).
311. Mckinney, Mordecai. The Pennsylvania Justice of the Peace: Containing the Law, Practice, and Process in Proceeding Before Justices of the Peace and Aldermen in Criminal Cases with Numerous Precedents Therein. Harrisburg, Pa: E. Guyer, 1839. 662 pp. (al, cover worn, foxing, ind, inscribed inside front “James Hudlson, Bought this book of John Wright price 1.75, Benjamin Urban Book Bot. of James Hudson Safe Harbor A.D. 1860.., rep, mc).
312. Klein, H. M. The Army has a Heart: A War Incident in Lancaster County. 1946. 15 pp. (pb, vgc); Storrick, W. The Battle of Gettysburg. 1959. 80 pp. (pb, bib, b/w ill, vgc); Brown, I. Michigan Men in the Civil War. 1960. 26 pp + pp/lvs of plates. (pb, ill, vgc); Frassanito, W. Gettysburg, A Journey in Time. 1975. 248 pp. (pb, b/w ill, gc).
313. Josephy, Alvin M. Jr. The Indian Heritage of America. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1969. 384 pp + pp of plates (bib, b/w ill, dj, ind, vgc).
314. Those Enterprising Pennsylvania Germans. Ontario, Canada: The Pennsylvania German Folklore Society of Ontario, 1995. 253 pp. (pb, b/w ill, ind, nc).
315. Logging in the Pennsylvania North Woods; Diane Drowns Delaware Valley; Smith, E. Firefighting at the Turn of the Century; Smith, E. Antiques in Pennsylvania Dutchland; Zook, J. Hexology: the History and the Meaning of the Hex Symbols; Gibbons. The Pennsylvania Dutch; Smith, E. Meet the Mennonites in Pennsylvania Dutchland; Hopf. A Visit to Landis Valley; Pennsylvania in History; Convserving Pennsylvania’s Historic Past. (pb, mc-vgc, most gc).
316. Burrell, Percy J. Pageant of Gratitude for Two Hundred Years of Blessing Upon Lancaster County. [ Program of pageant held at Williamson Field- Franklin & Marshall College June 24th, 25th and 26th, 1929] Lancaster, PA: Intelligencer Printing Co, 1929. 126 pp. (pb, binding sl torn, few pp sl torn, gc).
317. Clare, Israel S. A Brief History of Lancaster County: With Special Reference to the Growth and Development of its Institutions, Designed for the School and Home. Lancaster, Pa: Argus Publishing Company, 1892. 317 pp. (b/w ill, caif, gc).
318. Ellis, Franklin and Evans, Samuel. History of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, with Biographical Sketches of many of its Pioneers and Prominent Men. Philadelphia, PA: Everts & Peck, 1883. [1st printing] 1101 pp + lvs of plates. (b/w ill, caif, colored maps, sl foxing, ind, mc).
319. Lancaster County, 1975. 40 pp. (pb, b/w ill, ind, vgc); Snyder, J. Lancaster Architecture 1719-1927: A Guide to Publicly Accessible Buildings in Lancaster County. Lancaster Landmark Series, 1.1979. 36 pp. (pb, b/w ill, vgc); Lestz, G. Historic Heart of Lancaster: A do-it-Yourself Guide for a Walking Tour of the Central Section of Lancaster, Pennsylvania.... 1962. 56 pp (pb, b/w ill, cover sl worn, vgc).
320. Russell, R. To Catch an Angel: Adventures in the World I Cannot See. [Autobiography of a former prof. at Franklin & Marshall; inscription to former owner on front endpaper] New York: Vanguard Press, 1962. 317 pp. (vgc).
321. Lestz, G. Lancaster County Firsts and Bests, Plus Onlys, Biggests, and Smallests and Other Superlatives. 24 pp. (pb, b/w ill, pn); Aurand, A. Historical Account of the Ephrata Cloister and