the Seventh Day Baptist Society. 1940. 24 pp + pp of plates (pb, bib, b/w ill, gc); Doll, E. Ephrata Cloister. 1958. 32 pp (pb, b/w ill, pn).
322. Thomas, G. and A. M. Aurand, Jr. History of Pensilvania. 1935. 31 pp. ( pb, b/w ill, cover sl soild, vgc); Hackman, G. and Miller, M. Wooden Covered Spans. [Publication of the Theodore Burr Covered Bridge Soc] Vol 1, no 1(1976). 17 pp (pb, b/w ill, vgc); Bell, G. Joseph Lehn – Woodturner. 1967. 50 pp. (pb, b/w ill, cover sl soiled, gc).
323. Lestz, G. S. Historic Heart of Lancaster: A Do-It-Yourself Guide For a Walking Tour of the Central Section Lancaster, Pennsylvania, America’s Oldest Inland City and County Seat of the Garden Spot of the World; Hawbaker, G. T. Lancaster County, Pennsylvania Quarter Sessions Abstracts (1729-1742) Book 1; History of Nursing in Lancaster County; Hawbaker, G. T. Index to the Joshua Scott Map of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania January 1, 1824; Fulton, E. J. and B. K. Mylin. An Index to the Will Books and Intestate Records of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania 1729-1850; [plus; photocopies of the First Census of the United States for Lancaster County, Pennsylvania]. (last 5 items pb, mc-vgc, most gc).
324. 8 items about Lancaster County, PA: Scenic [bicycle] Tours of Lancaster County; The First 50 Years 1942-1992 [Lancaster Osteopathic Hospital]; Pennsylvania Dutch Guide-Book; Guide to Lancaster and South-Central Pennsylvania; Eckert, L. H. Lancaster County, Pennsylvania: The Garden spot in the Keystone State; Lestz, G. S. To Lancaster With Love; [plus, 2 calendars of Lancaster County, 1987 & 1988]. (pb, gc-pn, most vgc).
325. Reist, A. L. Conestoga Wagon - Masterpiece of the Blacksmith; Smith, E.L. Covered Bridges of Pennsylvania Dutchland; Moedinger, W. M. The Road to Paradise [1st ed - 1971]; 250th Anniversary Gap, PA.: Saturday and Sunday June 16th and 17th, 1951 [w/an actual photograph of Gap by unknown photographer]; Bicentennial Salunga, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania 1760-1960; [plus: two-page The Donegal Church and Its Witness Oak by Herbert
Beck]. (pb, gc-vgc, most vgc).
Witmer, D.W. Mountville Sesquicentennial, 1814-1964: June 28-July 4, 1964. [Mountville,
Pa: Mountville Sesquicentennial Association, 1964]. 128pp (pb, ads, b/w ill, maps, ports, progam inside, sl soiled, vgc); Hollinger, Paul R. Now and Then in Providence Township [Lancaster Co, Pa], 1700-1976. Np, 1976 (Lancaster, Pa: Stauffer Printing Service). 192pp (pb, bib, b/w ill, ind, vgc).
327. Durant, Will and Ariel Durant. The Story of Civilization. 10 vols [Vol 1 missing]. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1966-1975. ca 850pp/vol (bib, b/w ill, dj, ind, vgc).
328. Through Indian Eyes: The Untold Story of Native American Peoples, 3rd printing. 1997. 400pp 12” (dj, ill, ind, nc); Through Indian Eyes: The Untold Story of Native American Peoples, 1st ed, 1995. 400pp 12” (dj, ill, ind, pn); Thom, L. Becoming Brave: The Path to Native American Manhood, 1992. 120pp (pb, bib, ill, pn).
Josephy, A. M. and W. Brandon. The American Heritage Book of Indians, 1961. 424pp
” (dj, ill, ind, vgc); Fazzini, L. D. Indians of America, 1935. 96pp 3.5” x 5.5” (ill, ind,
repaired, gc); Burland, C. [revised by M. Wood]. Library fo the World’s Myths and Legends: North American Indian Mythology, c1985. 144pp (pb, ill, ind, pn).
330. Ejyer, Henry C. The Union Choral Harmony, Consisting of Sacred Music… [German/English]. 2nd ed. 1836. xvi, 192pp (ds, foxing, ind, leather spine, oblong, shape-note, mc); Unpartheyisches Gesang-Buch: Enthaltend geistreiche Lieder und Psalmen, zum allgemeinen Gebrauch des wahren Gottesdienstes, 1871. , 79, , 483, 19pp (al, clasps[1 missing], ind, sl foxing, mc); Evans, W. and T. Evans. Piety Promoted, in a Collection of Dying Saying of Mnay of the People Called Quakers: With a Brief account of Some of Their Labours in