27. Meyer, Heinrich August, et al. Meyer’s Commentary on the New Testament. [Spine title]. 5 vols. [Matt; Mark-Luke; John; Acts; Rom] New York: Funk & Wagnalls, 1883-85. ca 600pp/vol. (caif, ind, ub, mc).
28. Meyer, Heinrich August, et al. Meyer’s Commentary on the New Testament. [Spine title]. 5 vols. [I-II Cor; Gal & Eph; Phil-Philemon; Tim & Titus; Rev] New York: Funk & Wagnalls, 1883-85. ca 600pp/vol. (caif, ind, pp loose; ub, pc).
29. Robertson, Archibald Thomas. Word Pictures in the New Testament. 3 vols. [vol 1, 4 & 5] Nashville: Broadman Press, c1930-33. ca 460pp/vol. (sis, sl foxing, ub, gc).
30. The Works of the Reverend John Fletcher, Late Vicar of Madeley. vols 3 & 4 [of 4]. New York, NY, Lane & Scott, 1851. ca 600pp/vol (al, foxing, ub, mc).
31. Oehler, Gustav Friedrich. Theology of the Old Testament. New York, NY: Funk &Wagnalls, 1883. xix, 593pp (ind, sis, gc)
32. Driver, Samuel R, Alfred Plummer, and Charles A. Briggs. The Internatational Critical Commentary on the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments. 8 vols. Edinburgh, Scotland, 1896-1957 [reprints]. ca 350pp/vol. (ind, ub)
Dodd, C. H. The Authority of theBible. 2nd ed. 1958. 306pp (pb, ind, sis, gc): Warfield, B.
, Revelation and Inspiration, 1927. ix, 456pp ( caif, sis, gc): Warfield, B. B. The Glory of the
Lord. nd. xi, 332pp (ind, sis, sl foxing, gc).
Gerhart, Emanuel V. Institutes of the Christian Religion. 2 vols [Vol 1 & 2] New York, NY:
C. Armstrong & Son/ Funk & Wagnalls, 1891-94. ca 850pp/vol. (caif, ind, ub, gc).
Deissmann, A. Paul: A Study in Social and Religious History, 1957. 323pp+pp of plates
(pb, b/w ill., ind, gc); Albright, W. F. Archaeology and the Religion of Israel:The Ayer Lectures of the Colgate-Rochester Divinity School, 1941, 1946. 238pp (pb, ind. sis, gc); Anderson, H. Jesus and Christian Origins: A Commentary on Modern Viewpoints, 1964. 368pp. (bib, ind, sis, vgc); Stendahl, K. The Scrolls and the New Testament, 1957. 308pp (ind, vgc).
36. Dewar, L.. An Outline of New Testament Ethics, 1959. 280pp (ind, sis, vgc); Bettenson, H. Documents of the Christian Church. 3rd Printing. 1951. 478pp (ind. sl foxing, vgc); Pegia, A. Introduction to Saint Thomas Aquinas, 1948. 690pp (bib, vgc); Hahn, H. F. Old Testament in Modern Research, 1954. 267pp (ind, sis, vgc).
37. Ramsay, W.M. St. Paul The Traveller and the Roman Citizen., 1895; Richardson, A. An Introduction to the Theology of the New Testament; Vos, G.. The Pauline Eschatology; Andrews, E. The Meaning of Christ for Paul; Carnell, E. The Theology of Reinhold Niebar. (mc-vgc, most gc).
38. Torrey, R. A. How to Work for Christ: A Compendium of Effective Methods; Vos, G. Biblical Theology: Old and New Testaments; Taylor, V. The Atonement in New Testament Teaching; Aulén, G. Christus Victor: An Historical Study of the Three Main Types of the Idea of Atonement; Mozley, J. The Doctrine of the Atonement. (mc-pn, most gc).
39. Schaff, Philip. History of the Christian Church. Vols 1 & 5. Reprint, Grand Rapids: Wm.B. Eerdmans, 1949-50. ca 865pp/vol. (b/w ill, inds, ub, vgc); Zenos, Andrew C. Compendium of Church History. Philadelphia: Presbyterian Board of Christian Education, 1938. 340pp (ind, gc).
40. Latourette, Kenneth Scott. A History of the Expansion of Christianity. 7 vols. Revised. New York: Harper & Brothers, 1937-45. ca 500pp/vol (b/w ill, ind, maps, gc); Latourette, Kenneth