52. Works of Martin Luther: With Introductions and Notes [English] Six Volumes. Vols 1,2, and 6, Muhlenberg Press. Vols. 3,4,5 Holman Press. Philadelphia, PA. ca.1915-1931. ca 425pp/vol (sds, ub, gc)
53. Buswell, Sara.The Challenge of Old Testament Women: A Guide for Bible Study Groups.1988. 184pp. (pb, nc); The Apocrypha: Revised Standard Version of the Old Testament .ca 1957. 250pp. ( dj, vgc); Anderson, B.W. Understanding the Old Testament., 1959.xxiii, 551pp. (b/w ill, dj, ind., sis, gc); Alleman, H.C. and E. E. Flack, Eds. Old Testament Commentary:A General Introduction to and A Commentary on the Books of the Old Testament, c1948. vii, 893pp. (gc)
54. 6 books by W.A Maier from the Lutheran Hour: The Radio for Christ; Courage in Christ.; Let Us Return to the Lord; Christ, Set The World Aright.; For Christ and Country; Peace Through Christ . (gc).
55. 5 books by W.A. Maier from the Lutheran Hour: The Cross From Coast to Coast; Christ for the Nation.; America, Turn to Christ; He Will Abundantly Pardon. (gc).
56. Hurlbut, J.L., Hurlbut’s Story of the Bible:For Young and Old, [1947?]. xxxi, 741pp+pp of plates.(dj, ill, ind, vgc); Davis, J.D. The Westminster Dictionary of the Bible. ca 1944. xii, 658pp+pp of plates (ill, ind, maps, gc); Ryrie, C.C. The Miracles of Our Lord, 1984. 192pp (col ill, dj, vgc); Funk, R.W, and R.W. Hoover. The Five Gospels: The Search for the Authentic Words of Jesus, c1993. xxii, 549pp (dj, b/w ill. pn).
57. Williams, C.K.The New Testament; A New Translation in Plain English, c1963. 545+pp (dj, vgc); Holmes, M. Two From Galilee: A Love Story of Mary and Joseph, c1972. 223pp (dj, nc); His Mysterious Ways: Volume IV c1995. 315pp (dj, nc).
Friedlander, M., Ed. The Hebrew Bible with English Translation.¸ nd. 1979pp. (gc); Landis,
An Outline of The Bible Book by Book, c1963. 186pp (pb, b/w ill, ind, vgc); Fosdick, H.E. A
Pilgrimage to Palestine, 1949. ix, 331pp (bib, col ill, ind, gc); McCown, C.C. The Ladder of Progress in Palestine, ca 1943. xii, 387pp+pp of plates (dj, bib, b/w ill, ind, sis, gc).
Muhlenberg, H.M. Notebook of a Colonial Clergyman, 1975. (pb, his, ind, gc); Simonson,
P. Selected Writings of Jonathan Edwards. 4th printing. 1984. 188pp. (pb, vgc): Bobrick,
Benson. Wide as the Waters: The Story of the English Bible and the Revolution it Inspired.. c2001. 379pp. (bib, b/w ill, dj, ind, vgc).
60. Radford, W.A., Radford’s Cyclopedia of Construction.: In Twelve Volumes. [missing vols 4, 9, &12]. 1909. . ca 350pp/vol (b/w ill, ind, ub, mc).
61. The Mennonite Quarterly Review. Goshen, IN: The Mennonite Historical Society. Vol 11, no 1 (1937); vol 13, no 2, (1939). (pb, b/w ill, mc).
62. The Mennonite Quarterly Review. Goshen, IN: The Mennonite Historical Society. Vol 19, nos 2, 3, & 4 (1945) (pb, mc).
The Mennonite Quarterly Review. Vol 20, nos1-4 (1946). ( pb, mc).
The Mennonite Quarterly Review. Vol 21, nos 1-4 (1947). (pb, bib.,b/w ill, mc).
The Mennonite Quarterly Review. Vol.22, nos1-4 (1948) ( pb, gc).
The Mennonite Quarterly Review. Vol 23, nos1-4 (1949) (pb, b/w ill, gc).
The Mennonite Quarterly Review. Vol 23, no1 (1949) [incorrectly bound as vol 22, no 4, . 1948]; vol 24, nos 1 & 2 (1950) (pb, b/w ill., gc).