(5) Location of water supply points (if any), and method of procurement and distribution of water.
b. Gasoline and oil (class III supply). (1) Location of supply points.
Time and place of issue to the regiment.
Time, place, and method of distribution to
vehicles of subordinate units.
c. Engineer supplies (class IV supply). (1) Loca- tion and hour that supply points will be ready to operate.
(2) Time and place tools and fortification ma- terials will be made available to subordinate units; time and place of reversion of empty vehicles to regimental control.
d. Ammunition (class V supply). (1) The loca- tion of the ammunition supply point of the next higher unit and its hour of opening.
(2) The time and place of release of ammunition carrying vehicles to subordinate units and the time and place they revert to regimental control.
(3) The issue of extra ammunition (unless deci- sion is left to battalion commanders or is covered in standing operating procedure).
(4) Location of regimental ammunition supply points.
(5) Route of advance of ammunition (in attack only).