(6) Amount and kinds of ammunition to be dumped on position (in defense only).
(2) SALVAGE. Collection and disposition.
(3) CAPTURED MATERIEL. disposition.
f. Traffic. (1) Traffic prioritie
s prescribed by
(2) Restrictions (such as permissible daylight traffic and use of lights at night).
(3) Traffic control by military police of higher headquarters.
g. Trains and company transport. (1) Hour and place of release to regimental control, if under con- trol of higher headquarters.
(2) Location of regimental train bivouac, and details pertaining to its defense.
(3) Location of company transport bivouacs, if vehicles are withdrawn to regimental control, and details pertaining to their defense.
(4) Instructions regarding withdrawal of trans- port from forward areas.
h. Individual rolls. (1) Time and place of release to subordinate units, and designation of vehicles to effect delivery.