BM Mid Span
BM Mid Span
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING Volume 1, No 3, 2010
Copyright 2010 All rights reserved Integrated Publishing services
5. Conclusions From the analysis it can be observed that bending moment and shear force obtained for 2D and 3D model are approximately same. A 2D model can be effectively used for analysis purpose for all the loading condition mentioned in IRC: 6 and Directorate of bridges & structures (2004), Code of practice for the design of substructures and foundations of bridges Indian Railway Standard. Further research is needed to verify the use of 2D model for different parameters such as dynamic analysis, soil structure interaction etc.
Ronghe G.N. And Gatfane Y.M. "Analysis And Design Of A Bridge By A Push Back
System. A Dissertation of M.tech In structural Engineering. 20042005.
2. Directorate of bridges & structures (2004), Code of practice for the design of
substructures and foundations of bridges
ndian Railway Standard.
3. IRC: 212000, Standard Specifications And Code Of Practice Road Bridges The Indian Road Congress.
4. IS 456:2000, Plain and Reinforced concrete code for practic Standards.
Bureau of Indian
5. IRC: 62000, Standard Specifications And Code Of Practice Road Bridges The Indian Road Congress.
6. IRC: 82000, Design criteria for prestressed concrete road bridges (PostTension
The Indian Roads Congress.