G Course Evaluation and Improvement Processes
G. Course Evaluation and Improvement Processes
1. Strategies for Obtaining Student Feedback on Quality of Teaching
Describe strategies. Eg. confidential completion of standard course evaluation questionnaire. Focus group discussion with small groups of students.
2. Other Strategies for Evaluation of Teaching
Describe any other strategies for evaluation of teaching. Eg. observations and assistance from colleagues, independent assessment of standards achieved by students, independent advice on assignment tasks, etc.
3. Processes for Improvement of Teaching
Describe processes for improvement of teaching. Eg. Workshops on teaching methods, review of recommended teaching strategies.
4. Processes for Verifying Standards of Student Achievement
Describe methods used to compare standards of achievement with standards achieved elsewhere. Eg. check marking of a sample of examination papers or assignment tasks,
5. Action Planning for Improvement
Describe process for reviewing feedback on the quality of the course and planning for improvement