The Methodist Church
Next to Argotti gardens is a Methodist church built in Neo-Gothic style which was completed in 1883. Today this building houses cultural events. This church lies next to a building which was erected in 1908-1909 as a place for recreation for the British services. This building has today been converted to an old people's home and is also known as the 'Connaught Home', named after H.R.H. the Duke of Connaught who laid the first stone.