Fiske Hill Road
Big Alum Road(Public section)
1.12 Mile .99 Mile .70 Mile .14 Mile
Crack sealing of various Town Roads: Approximately 13,172 gallons of sealant were applied on roads during this construction season.
2. Line Striping: Approximately 191,043 linear feet of line stripping were applied on town roads during this construction season.
3. Roadside Litter: Multiple truckloads of debris were removed from Town Highway right-of-ways and trail properties. Residents and volunteers are providing support and your assistance is greatly appreciated. Over 140 bags of litter were collected this year. Please report any illicit dumping activities to the D.P.W. or Police Department to help reduce this ongoing problem.
4. Catch Basin Repair and Cleaning: As part of the D.P.W.’s ongoing catch basin cleaning program over 231 structures were cleaned and 22 structures repaired.
Shepard Road-Shepard Place intersection upgrade on-going: 80%
Brush cutting (Westville and Heins Property)
Kiosk assembly and placement at OSV Gate
Bench installation-Heins Property (field)
Historical marker-Heins Property (Stafford Turnpike)
Paint crosswalks on Leadmine Road (North/ two locations)
Historical Marker on the Town Common in front of the Public House
(Commerce on the Common).
4. Install security gates at two locations complete with lock back posts on Water Works Drive per risk assessment study.
5. Install an 8” water check valve complete with precast concrete valve pit on Brookhill Road.