DISASSEMBLY AND REASSEMBLY SHIFTING CONTROLS
2. Disconnect and remove the 1/4" I.D. air hose be- tween the slave valve and High Range Port in cover of range cylinder.
5. Remove the spring and plunger pin from bore in transmission case. Remove slave valve gasket.
3. Turn out the four retaining capscrews and remove slave valve from transmission case.
6. If necessary, remove the air hose fittings from slave valve. NOTE: For disassembly and reassembly of piston- type Slave Valve Assembly ONLY, see Page 27.
4. Remove the hat-type alignment sleeve from bore in slave valve.