DISASSEMBLY - AUXILIARY SECTION (8-SPEED "LL" MODELS)
F. Removal and Disassembly of Range Mainshaft Assembly NOTE: Refer to the illustration provided at Part D of this section.
3. Cut lockwire and remove the lockscrew from shift yoke.
1. Remove snap ring from range mainshaft.
4. Pull the yoke bar from cylinder housing and re- move shift yoke. If necessary, remove the O-ring from piston O.D. (inset).
2. Remove deep reduction sliding clutch.
5. Remove the deep reduction cylinder housing and gasket from auxiliary housing. If necessary, re- move the small O-ring from bore in cylinder hous- ing.