-A description of the method proposed for disposal of storm drainage.
-Proof of receipt of KRS 219 Mobile Home Park Permit.
c.Construction Plan Submission
Following tentative approval from the Planning Commission and the governing health department, the applicant shall submit a complete plan, drawn to scale, submitted in triplicate, of the proposed park or alteration, showing the following:
i.A site plan showing all existing facilities and proposed facilities, as follows:
-The area and dimensions of the tract of land to be developed
- The number, location and size of all lots for
- A detailed drawing of the foundation for the placement of certified mobile homes within the mobile home subdivision.
- The location and width of roadways, driveways and walkways; the number, location and size of all off-street automobile parking spaces.
- The location of parking, street lighting and electrical systems; detail drawings of water supply; detail drawings of sewage disposal facilities; the location and size of all existing or proposed water and sewer lines.
- A separate floor plan of all buildings and