-The Planning Commission may impose such other conditions as it deems necessary to ensure that the mobile home park will not adversely affect the public health, safety or general welfare.
- The developer in designing the park and the Planning Commission in reviewing the park proposal shall give special attention to ensuring that the park is compatible with existing and planned land use and with circulation patterns of adjoining properties. In addition special attention shall be given to proper buffer zones and buffering techniques.
- Off-street parking shall be provided according to the following requirements:
- two (2) spaces for each mobile home lot.
- one (1) space for each full-time park employee
- one (1) space for each 400 square feet of gross floor area for any structure used for office, recreational or cultural activities
- one (1) space for each four (4) mobile home lots for use by guests
- two (2) parking spaces required for each certified mobile home should be located on the mobile home lot; all other required spaces should be located in bays convenient to facilities
- Adequate anchorage facilities must be provided for each certified mobile home. Each certified mobile home must be equipped with tie-downs which must be